Manufactured in MAG factory with the fuselages delivered in 1918 by
Fokker. After 1925 used only for ground training.
Manufactured from the end of 1918 in MAG. Larger power motor than in
the original German machines. One a/c, manufactured in time of Hungarian
Soviet Republic, was donated in 1935 to the Museum of Communication. Destroyed
in the 50's for unknown reason.
For passenger transport in Magyar Légiforgalmi Rt. (Hungarian
Airtransport Holding Co.)
Passenger transport. After being used up, renewed in WM and used as
One a/c (H-MFNA) received in 1928 from Fokker under cooperation agreement
as a pattern machine. -B,-C and -D were manufactured in WM factory. A/c
renewed after 1936. HA-FNC, HA-FND modified with bomb aiming device and
500 kg bomb magazine. HA-FNB with side door for ambulance duties. -FNC
crashed in 1938, other a/c written out.
Fokker manufactured with WM motors. HA-FUA used for passenger transport
and pilot training. HA-FUB kept usually in Kaposvar and used for topographic
Pattern a/c for the planned fighter manufacturing. 3 a/c arrived on
June 20 1930 with Dutch registration (as 2 a/c and spare parts). Later
still another development fuselage arrived (-AGU) in 1931. One a/c crashed
in July 1931.
Bought as fast mail a/c under Posta Fokker A, B, C, etc. names. 'V'
Weiss Manfréd factory bought the C.V. fuselage manufacturing
licence in 1927 (they also bought the licence of the air-cooled Gnome-Rhone
Jupiter motors). A separate workshop - WM Repülõgép
és Motorgyár (WM Aircraft and Motor Factory) has been established.
The licence was limited in 50 a/c. Manufactured in two versions - as trainer
and armed recconaisance a/c, with 'N' struts instead of 'V'. H-MFJA arrived
as pattern a/c. H-MFJW was the first manufactured one.
Maintenance of C.V.D. a/c belonged to Székesfehérvár-Sóstó Központi Repülõgépjavító üzem (Székesfehérvár-Sóstó Aircraftrepairing Workshop) REGJÜ. Basically they repaired a/c, but also manufactured new a/c from the totally damaged ones (keeping the same serials).
Manufactured a/c received 'modified' LÜH number prefixed with 1-.
E.g. WM-22.11 H-MFJI after renewal at Sosto became 122.11. They manufactured
also 8 a/c from H-MFHS, -MFHZ series (LÜH No. 23.01-23.08). Accordingly
to a report from 1939 there were still 15 airworthy a/c.
Development of the C.V.D to modernize and thus save the production line.
2 a/c delivered by Fokker in 1927 to serve as pattern aircrafts for
the WM production. Long recconaissance version H-MEJA, and light bomber
version H-MEJB. WM manufactured their own light bomber pattern a/c H-MEJW.
No manufacturing due to problems with motor power and load. A/c served
in reccon school until 1938. WM modified the C.V.E. to WM-16 Budapest (F.151-
9 a/c), later to WM-21 Sólyom (F.201-, F.601- 128 a/c).
Modified C.V.D. with K-9 motor of lower fuel consumption. Static modification
by Miklós Hoff, aerodynamic modification by Andor Halász.
From 1935 delivered to 5. recon sqd. Szeged, 6. recon sqd. Debrecen. Took
part in 1939 in action against Slovakia, later stationed in Ungvár.
Delivered between Feb 1933 and May 1934 already camouflaged with black
registration and LÜH numbers to 2. bomber regiment Szombathely, 2/4.
sqd (Red Devil). In 1939 the unit moved to Ungvár. Later directed
to training duties.
Recon a/c designed to WM-K14 mass production motor. Designed by Andor Halász, Miklós Hoff and Béla Samu, based of C.V.D. and Budapest design. Manufactured from 1938 in WM, MÁVAG and Waggon factory in Gyõr. WM factory also designed
Delivered to the sqd-s as liaison a/c, used also for training. (was
it related much to C.V.D. production line ? Clearly some experience had
to be taken over)
Designed in WM by a team led by Béla Samu to WM-14B 1030 HP motor. Elliptic wings, retractable wheels. Flown first on Feb 23, 1940. Reached 530 km/h speed. Crashed during last tests before the mass production would be ordered. No follows up.