Frequency Domain System Identification Toolbox 3.3
Novelties since toolbox version 3.2
The main novelty of V3.3 is that it can quantify the nonlinearities
of a given system. This includes
These new functionalities are demonstrated in examples available through the Help menu (Examples: how to identify).
- the design of appropriate excitation signals
- data preprocessing with data analysis related to compound error
- data objects automatically storing such data
- identification with the related noise model
- verification of the model on the basis of this noise.
Back to the Developers' page